upcoming Art Workshops for August and September.
- Watercolour and Batik “Summer Stairway” workshop again because of the request of 4 students so there are 4 spaces remaining.
- Scratch Art evening courses were offered in June and students found it a very easy and an addictive medium. We will be scratching “Southampton Lighthouse” in August & September.
- The one-day workshop “Cone Flowers” will be introducing watercolours to match the colour on the photograph in the center of the mat board. A black frame will be a gift to the students from me.
I will be taking July off for teaching and concentrating on some courses, art shows and pleine air painting.
- Kaleidoscope Art Show at the Collingwood Library July & August (I will be one of thirty talented artists presenting over 100 pieces of original art.
- Saugeen Artists at the Garden Tour at Ground Effects July 6 and 7th.
- Saugeen Artists Art Show, Sights and Sounds at the IWA Hall July 26 to 28th.
- Owen Sound Art Banner Exhibit on the Harbour May to October 2013
- Art Show Featuring Artists from Grey & Bruce at the Bruce Peninsula District School, Lion’s Head August 3 & 4th
- The Art Map OPEN Studio Tour at my Art Studio, 260 4th Ave, Hanover on August 9, 10, 11th. I am excited to share my studio with Aren Niewland (Sculptor), Nancy MacNabb (Photographer), Jose Holman (Painter & Fine Jewelry), Greg Schnurr (Painter), Janet Liesemer (Painter). Stop by and say hello....
- Member of the Southampton Art Gallery and exhibiting my art year round
Wow! I’ll be busy. Till you write it all down and makes me realize that I will not be bored in JULY!
Hope that I will have familiar faces visiting me at the about events!