Wednesday, August 14, 2013

THE ART MAP Open Art Studio Tour ~ Memories


Arend Nieuwland
 One of the purposes of this blog, is to record my Art Adventure throughout my years. I value the friendships and support of other artists that come into my life. I feel strongly that these friendships out-weigh the amount of paintings that I sell.
This past weekend during the ART MAP Open Studio tour was great because I was able to connect with these great artists!
I downloaded a few pictures of my guest artists work.
Janet Liesemer

Jose Holman
Nancy MacNabb
Greg Schnurr
Jose Holman
 




1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I was just looking for one of the home studios NYC because I want to exhibit my art work. I like going through such posts because there is a lot that can happen here. Also, I learn a lot from such posts. I must share this with my sister right now.

    ReplyDelete